Hello beautiful soul! Happy Interdependence Day! Yes, let’s just re-brand Independence Day. Perhaps because July 4th is my parent’s wedding anniversary, July 4th has always been about being in relationship. I wonder what our communities Read more…
Here’s to your big heart! Thank you for all the ways you care for others, seek beauty, and pursue a life of meaning. I honor your gut feeling that joy, aliveness, and hope are as essential as breath and fundamental to any meaningful transformation. Dear lover of life, I imagine you also feel the pain and urgency of our time.
- As the rate of change increases and intensifies in our world, do you find yourself struggling to keep your bearings, find meaning and know your purpose?
- Do you generously pour yourself into helping others but too often end the day depleted, burdened, and missing the joy that was your original inspiration?
- Does the beauty of the web of life give you hope, but your everyday life feel lonely, stressful, and unsupported?
- Is your pursuit of living in right relationship leading you to explore your ancestral roots?
- Do you feel like you are standing at a threshold – with an illness or other transition – and you want this to be a moment of spiritual transformation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and want to transform how you move through the world, I am excited that you are here.
Joy, aliveness, and hope change everything.
A future in which you – and all of life – flourishes will be based on beauty, harmony, and balance. Cultivating these qualities in our lives is our greatest work, with an impact that ripples out far into the world and into the future.
Now is the time to come into right relationship with yourself, your ancestors, others, and the earth. Now is the time to relearn a profound sense of belonging with every fiber of your being. Now is the time to awaken a deeper sense of meaning and purpose.