Its deep roots set it apart. Spring Forest Qigong Level One – Qi Activation is not your standard Qigong practice class. Rather, it is comprehensive training fully encompassing the Ancient Science of Qigong, that grounds you firmly in that tradition while helping you understand the mystery and secrets of Qigong Healing.
Monday Evening Series: November 15 – December 6, 2021
Co-taught by Emily Jarrett Hughes and SFQ Certified Trainer Siu-Ling Bisogno
6:30 – 8:30 PM, Central Time
$149 Early Birds
$169 after November 1
Weekend Workshop: December 4-5, 2021
Co-taught by Emily Jarrett Hughes and SFQ Certified Trainer Jasmine Win
8 AM -Noon, Central Time
$149 Early Birds
$169 after October 20
THE ANCIENT SCIENCE OF QIGONG
Qigong means “working with Qi”(commonly known as energy). It is a science of using the breath, body, mind, and sound to Achieve and Maintain Perfect Health.
- Use and direct your Qi with Qigong.
- What is Emptiness? How to prepare yourself to enter the Emptiness.
- How to connect with and tap into a greater energy than your own.
- Five Element Qigong and its healing wisdom as the Physical Movements.
- Small Universe Meditation as the Internal Refinement.
- Experience the powerful combination of Qi & Yi.
- How to engage breath, sound, movements, and mind in Qigong practice.
- The Yin and Yang of Qigong.
- Qigong healing principles, such as Qi Blockages and how they form.
- Plus, a Special Bonus… Sword Fingers, a Qigong healing technique to help yourself and others to heal.
WHY QI ACTIVATION? LEARN THE ESSENCE OF QIGONG.
The Qi Activation training helps you build a solid Qigong foundation for healing, awakening, and later advancement in your Qigong practice. Created by International Qigong Master Chunyi Lin, a man loved for his simplicity and renowned for his healing ability, Spring Forest Qigong Level One – Qi Activation draws on the very best of the most ancient practices, refines them to their essence, and shares it all with you in language anyone can understand.
About Emily Jarrett Hughes
Spring Forest Qigong Certified Healer and Trainer
My name is Emily Jarrett Hughes and I am a healer, teacher, dancer, and mother living in Minneapolis. The vitality and joy I find in Spring Forest Qigong were a lifeline through a major health crisis and are the inspiration for my teaching and healing practice. I have studied Spring Forest Qigong since 2006, completing Level 5, and am a Certified Healer and Certified Trainer. I lead a weekly drop-in qigong practice group as well as a monthly advanced practice group at the new moon. I also teach dance as a tool for healing and transformation. Everything that I do leans into the interrelationship between healing ourselves, healing the water, and healing the world. I have taught hundreds of classes and helped hundreds of people with healing. I love seeing my students and clients strengthen their connection with body, mind and spirit and unlock their capacity to live vibrant, courageous lives. Follow my blog at wisdomdances.com.